Excel Transport is the Inland Northwest’s premier carrier of sawmill wood residuals and biomass products.
We are currently looking for a Truck/Trailer Mechanic to join our team at the Lewiston
location. This position will be focused on
major trailer repair for our Western trailers and standard truck maintenance for our Mack & Kenworth trucks. Occasional field work is required (road calls). The ability to think, troubleshoot and work independently is a must to get equipment back up and
• Performing preventative maintenance on trucks and trailers
• The ability to work independently
• Knowledge of air brake systems
• The ability to diagnose electrical problems
• The ability to repair and replace tires as needed
• Provide own set of basic hand tools
• Fill out parts requests and repair orders
• Understanding of air ride suspension
• Strong welding/fabrication skills a plus
• 1-3 years' experience in the industry or equivalent schooling
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid driver license & clean driving record
We offer group health insurance, 401k
retirement plan with company match, paid vacation, holidays, competitive wage and a positive work environment.
Start a career with Excel Transport today! Email your resume in Word format by
replying to this post. Please put "Lewiston Truck/Trailer Mechanic" in the subject line of the email. email@example.com
Need more information? Call (208) 746-4111
Pre-employment drug screen is required.
About this company
Location/Region: Lewiston, ID (83501)