Full time hourly with benefits located in Moscow, Idaho
Northwest Management, Inc. a full-service natural resource consulting firm is seeking an Office Administrator. This position is responsible for maintaining the efficiency of the office environment and provides support for all staff, including executives and managers. Proficient communication skills and experience working on multiple projects concurrently is necessary.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Performs clerical office and customer service duties such as answering phones, email correspondence, and greeting walk-in clients
- Formats letters, documents, charts, presentations using Microsoft office software
- Maintains and manages office billings, equipment, and supplies.
- Responsible for daily pickup and drop off mail and distribution to appropriate department. Package and mail any FedEx, UPS, or other mail carrier packages on behalf of all staff.
- Manage all insurance policies & claims, complete professional liability insurance applications annually, and ensures all business & professional licenses requirements are met
- Maintains and manages marketing programs by corresponding with web page developers, basic updates of webpage, quarterly newsletter distribution, and other advertisements as needed
- Arrange travel, room accommodations, and catering/venues for company events
- Basic knowledge of Natural Resource and Forest Industry
- Two years of experience of customer service in an office setting along with two years of business and/or communication focused education
- Effective communication skills, including spelling and grammar proficiency.
- Experience with multitasking and deadlines while working independently
- Ability to maintain confidential information and security of confidential information
- Proficient with computer software including Microsoft Office &Adobe Products,
- Use of other pertinent software and comfortable learning new software
- Knowledge and experience in marketing
- Working knowledge of Word Press web editing
Salary and Benefits:
- Ranging from $15.00 - $21.00 an hour DOE
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Healthcare and Health Reimbursement Plan (HRA) and Disability Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
If you are interested in this position. Visit our web page:
and click “about us” then “join our team” to download an application to be sent with a resume to Tierra Moser, HR Manager, at PO BOX 9748, Moscow ID 83832
Location/Region: Moscow Idaho