News and New Media Editor
The successful candidate will have one foot firmly planted in traditional journalism; with the other at least ankle deep in new media, technologies and the rolling surf of social media.
We're looking for the person with the right skills, personality and temperament to:
* manage the look, feel and inner workings of the core news websites of the Lewiston Tribune, Moscow-Pullman Daily News and Inland 360.
* manage newspaper content and promotions (for the Tribune and Daily News) across social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter and other key platforms.
* serve as the afternoon/evening copy editor a couple days a week for content at the Moscow-Pullman Daily News.
* oversee special projects for the Tribune Publishing Co., including online contests, projects and some occasional event planning and execution
* work and communicate well across news locations and departments
Knowledge and experience using page-design software is a plus. Have some basic photo skills? That's a plus, too.
Applicant should have a car and be willing to travel between Palouse and L-C Valley when needed. Occasional weekend work could be required.
To apply, please send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location/Region: Lewiston, ID (83501)